Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day = No School

Just a nice relaxing day off of school doing what I love to do most. Which is researching salt water aquarium info and hanging out with my girl friend.


 That is shannah to my left. She is an awesome person. She is cute, funny and I absolutely love her =)
We took this picture when we were walking to a Seven-Elven so I could get a Dr. Pepper (my Absolute favorite drink) and we just messed around with the camera on the way up.


 This is Grimley. He is the best friend any one could have. He is looking at me with anticipation because he knew tomorrow was labor day and he could just lounge around all day...which he does every day hahaha.


 He has the right idea


All in all this day was nice. spent time with the family, dog and significant other. Life has been good to me =)



No comments:

Post a Comment