Wednesday, January 11, 2012

No More

Ok first off I need to say sorry for not posting any thing for a while. I can not even begin to explain how busy iv been with work,  friends, family, and now this fish tank.
First I want to talk about my adventures on new years eve. I went with a good friend, who is a bit of an odd ball, to a new years party that was hosted by lovely girl I went to high school with. When going to this party with my friend it didn't occur to me that he has social anxiety disorder so I figured he would get a little drunk and maybe have a good time....but there was no alcohol. I felt so bad fir him. If he could im pretty sure he would have crawled right out of his skin. But threw out the party I worked the room and talked to old faces and new ones. Over all I had fun...but not my friend lol.


So after new years I finally got my damn tank in my room and as of today its running and fully operational.


I have been hanging out with a lot of friends lately too. I have been hiking and had so much fun, but kinda hurt my ankel. 







Iv also have been doing many other things with friends, But even if I was with good company ( and don't read this if you don't want to get bummed out ) I still felt lonely. For the past month or so iv felt like that. Even if I was surrounded by people I like I felt isolated. You see I have a many weaknesses but my greatest weakness of all is loneliness. It is the one feeling that just crushes my spirit and will. But I had no idea why I felt like that, and after reflecting I realized I was ashamed of who I once was and couldn't get over it. I was so caught up in the past I couldn't see what was happening now. It took an amazing women ( who I need to thank tomorrow ) to make me realize that I am so much better then I use to be. I am not even a shadow of my former self. And since I had this realization I no longer feel alone.
So this blog post is a special one. Because there are people who have brought me back from despair, misery, and loneliness. And I  dedicate it to those very special people.

No comments:

Post a Comment