Saturday, April 14, 2012

Some More Details

Ok so like I said on my last update I am going on a mission, but iv been getting a number of questions and think Ill answer some of them here for every one to see.

I am going to Minnesota, Minneapolis. I will be leaving July 25th But I will have my farewell July 15th (so mark your calendars) I will be sending out an Invite via facebook some time in the near future.

One question I have been asked "am i still going to school." the answer is yes. I am and its very....challenging going to school and trying to prepare to go on my mission. Another question I've been asked is "did i get the EKG Tech job?" The answer is also yes. I could have had the job but i turned it down because I knew I was leaving in the near future (Horrible timing).

Once I find out were my mission home is in Minnesota I will post the address here and on facebook. If any one has any questions please don't be shy to ask =)


No comments:

Post a Comment