Monday, May 14, 2012

It Only Gets Better!

Ok so it has been a while since I have blogged. Well lets get started by telling how I rocked my finals! I did a lot better then I expected. I got all A's with the exception of one B grade. But I still think I did really well for myself.

Now that school is all over for the next couple of years I have just been concentrating on my final days before I leave for my mission. I have been going out with many friends and dates.
One such evening in particular I want to talk about happened just this weekend. It started out at one of my favorite restaurants called "Robintinoes". After having some interesting, funny, and honest conversations we walked across the street to "Nielsens Frozen Custard" and had some amazing concreate shakes. After that we went back to her house and waited to go see "The Avengers" but before that I was convinced to do the "Napoleon Dynamite" dance which I  have not done in years! But I have to say it was pretty fun =)
After hang out there for a while, we went to The Avengers and the movie was nothing short but amazing. I am kind of a comic book nerd and find that kind of stuff really interesting and cool. That movie was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It made more money its opening week then any other movie in history. I normally don't brag about how my dates go but that was quite literally a PERFECT night. I am just really glad to have met so many amazing and awesome people before I leave for my mission. I can only imagine it gets better from here on out =)

But now lets do an update on the Fish Tank!!!!!


                                                      this is a sponge. I call it spongebob =)




                             this is a Tuxedo Urchin, he wears shells and other things on him he finds in the tank.


No comments:

Post a Comment