Friday, November 25, 2011

The hole fam-damly.

So Thanksgiving was pretty much amazing! I never get to see my extended family. And of course we tell embarrassing stories about each other and just laugh and eat. One of those things happens to be my Uncle Mikel who wore a onesie!



Also my grandma and mom were already starting to rap some xmas present. They are seriously like twins in the way they act and gossip.

But I had to think what I was thankful for because as of recently I had a lot of things not going my way. But upon thinking I realized I am thankful for my family and friends. They have been such a huge supporter for me especially lately. I am also thankful for the new experiences that will surely come my way and hopefully in the not to distant future =)

No comments:

Post a Comment