Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Finding New Happiness

Ya know at the end of the day, does it really matter if I am mad, sad, jealous, or what ever. I mean why do I care this much? I know its done and over with and even if I left over feeling it doesn't matter. I just need to care about my owen well being. Iv gone through such extremes of anxiety and depression its caused me to loose weight and sleep. I mean my parents have thought about me going to see a psychiatrist to get help so i can regulate my stress. But I honestly am starting to just not care about it any more. sure ill probably still feel weird but it really doesn't matter. I should just try to find a few dates (once I have a social life again) and just be the best I can be. Because in the end does it really matter if I have left over feeling?  Sure i held some importance once but now i need to find some one who will find me to be importante. Sure i had a nice 3 year run but its over and done with. Now i just need to try to find my own happiness, because all I am doing is making myself depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment