Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Remember to Forget

as the days are passing It is sad to see that my memories of her are starting to fade. they all are starting to seem like a dream that I can't completely remember. I don't know if this is good or bad. But eventually i won't have to much left but a few good memories a few bad ones and left over feelings of love and longing. 

But even if i have those things I still know that I am strong enough to keep moving. I just have to realize that I am no longer important to that person and they don't want me in there life any more. That person told me "I wish you the best." I replied "I had the best and lost it" Then they said "I wish you better." But I don't think I will be able to do better. I want to so just see and talk and spill my heart out, with a hope that things will work out.

But as much as I would love to have what i had before i know it would be a lie, because i know that they would have just wanted to be with other people, specifically one other person. It hurts to know that you were inadequate and that you weren't enough for some one and thats why you lost the single most important person in you life who you loved unconditionally, But one of the hardest things to get over is how much of what they said to me was a lie? Did they really care for me? What made them fall away form me? What was I lacking? What are their regrets? do they still love me? do they wish they could take it back and how will i know they are telling the truth when i know they already lied to me once before?


No comments:

Post a Comment