Friday, December 2, 2011

The Unexpected and Unpredictable.

Just the other day I had something happen to me that was something I did not plan for. You see closure is something that is desired but not always attainable. I once desired that so much but didn't get it. But in a twist of ironic fate when I no longer cared to get closure I ended up getting it any way.

So upon thinking about it, I realized that I did good in that relationship. I have no regrets and I would do it all over again. They were the 3 best years of my life, and even tho they are done I hope I will have more great experiences in My life and im sure they are not to far off. Because every one deserves happiness and peace of mind.

But a little good news =)
I am looking forward to laser tagging tonight with a wonderful group of friends and hopefully a certain person as well (my friends are trying to hook me up with some one). I have a good life and I should be happy for it.

Thank you for those good memories, and im sorry for the bad ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment