Friday, December 16, 2011

Amicus-Friend



So today was a pretty nice day =) I got my dad, sister, and some other friends gifts for xmas. I love shopping for gifts and wrapping them. I don't know why but I really enjoy it, but it be about the surprise some one will get when they open it.

I also hung out with my good friend sean, he is a nice guy and about 100 times more nerdy then I am. I love like a brother though. We went to this cool park behind Holliday lions. We were going to scare any joggers with this mask I have



But thinking about it I realized that might not be so funny to the joggers and causes problems.

After are adventure in that place we went to wheeler farm and walked around there and just talked about...well every thing. we don't just talk nerd we talk about life, love, religion, ext. Not meny people are as good of friends to me as he is.

I am very lucky to have people like him and my other friends in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment