Sunday, December 11, 2011

Life = Awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So I have basically have had an amazing week! Even tho it was filled to the brim with homework and studying, I still had few good things happen which just made me week.

First and formost I got a very cute girls number from class and later I find out she's from Vancouver Canada! How awesome is that? Second I have been hanging out with good friends, I mean you can never go wrong with that, And third I watched an amazing movie this week called "The Boondocks Saints".

This movies plot is just amazing and has some of the most amazing lines ever. The movie itself is religiously themed because well the characters kill the wicked and corrupt but they do it for God. I highly recommend it but be warned there is a lot of cussing..I mean A LOT! and only part of brief nudity. But over all an amazing movie.

O and before I forget I want to take the time and give my best wishes to my Friend Elder: William Anderson Who will be going on an LDS Mission to Russia. I know he will do great things there and all of his friends and family are proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment