Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recommendations

Its been a few days since I have blogged but I have a few fun things to tell you.

First off I went to go see Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows. The movie was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! I will go see it again because I love the acting in the movie and the plot itself. If you didn't see the first one its ok, the second movie doesn't really play into the first. But I highly recommend it seeing both because they are amazing movies!

But before I went to the movie I went to a place called "happy Sumo". I went to eat with friends (Annie, Ian, and Sean) and They have the best food I have every had in downtown Salt Lake. They have ribs that have a chocolate ginger BBQ sauce on them and they are to die for. And if you drink they also have many recommended drinks unique to them. 

I might have to take pictures next time of the amazing food and drinks. But until next time I hope you all have a h=Happy Christmas, and a Merry New Year





No comments:

Post a Comment