Tuesday, December 13, 2011

DONE!!!

I want to point out how cool this picture is! No it hold no relevant meaning to me or life...it just looks cool or as some one put it as "shweet" haha but that person is pretty cool =)


Well first and formost I am done with school!!!!!!! (for the semester) I am so happy about that. I did pretty good on all my finals so good grade are sure to await. But now that finals are done what will i do with all my free time? Try to get dates (which I am a little rusty at when it comes to meeting women) and hang with friends. Yap thats the story of my life right now.

But kind of crazy things have i done since my first day of school being done! I went to the gym...and thats it lol. Watch out world Tyler Averett has some crazy adventures hahaha not! But seriously The gym was a wonderful time today.

Also I have basically cut my soda intake by half and I actually feel a lot better. even if the smog is causing me to get head aches is still feel pretty good =)


No comments:

Post a Comment